Sponsored by the Division of Student Affairs, the Knights’ Watch Campus Safety Campaign was created to bring awareness to both residential and off-campus students by encouraging student, staff, and faculty to think more about their personal safety and inspire them to take care of each other.
The goals of the Knights’ Watch campaign are:
- to focus specifically on physical safety,
- provide programming which changes the perception that Rutgers isn’t safe, and
- educate students on resources available on campus.
Safety Matters includes:
- Three years on/off campus crime statistics
- Fire log and other related fire safety information
- Procedures for the reporting of criminal activities and emergencies on campus
- Policies regarding security of and access to campus facilities
- Information on law enforcement on campus
- Emergency response and notification procedures
- Descriptions of campus security, crime prevention, and alcohol/drug educational programs
Need Assistance from Residence Life?