Sponsored by the Division of Student Affairs, the Knights’ Watch Campus Safety Campaign was created to bring awareness to both residential and off-campus students by encouraging student, staff, and faculty to think more about their personal safety and inspire everyone to look after their peers.
The goals of the Knights’ Watch campaign are:
- to emphasize physical safety,
- provide programming which changes the perception that Rutgers isn’t safe, and
- educate students on resources available on campus
Safety matters annual report includes:
- Three years of on- and off-campus crime statistics
- Procedures for the reporting of criminal activities and emergencies on campus
- Policies regarding security of and access to campus facilities
- Information on law enforcement on campus
- Description of campus security, crime prevention and alcohol and drug educational programs
- Policies regarding the possession, use and sale of alcoholic beverages, and illegal drugs
- Information on campus sexual assault prevention programs and procedures to follow in the event of a sexual assault
- Where information concerning registered sex offenders may be obtained
For an Emergency (Police, Fire, Medical) Dial 9-1-1. Emergency Numbers From a University Phone Obtain an outside line, then dial 9-1-1.
You can also contact RUPD to report an incident.
Need Assistance from Residence Life?
Busch Residence Life
College Avenue Residence Life
Cook/Douglass Residence Life
Livingston Residence Life